Latitude Wellness Programs
You can no longer complete the three qualifications for FY16. The deadline for completion was March 31, 2015. Information regarding the FY17 qualifications will be available soon.
We give you the Latitude to manage your health with the new Latitude Wellness Programs. There are three types of Latitude Wellness Programs you can choose from, including participatory (individual) programs, worksite wellness challenges, and HMP enrollment programs that target certain health conditions.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screening by December 31, 2014.
Health Screenings are no longer available.
Step 2: Complete Your Online Health Assessment between January 5, 2015 and March 31, 2015.
The online Health Assessement is only available during the designated time frame.
Step 3: Earn 75 Latitude Wellness Program Points by March 31, 2015.
The Latitude Wellness Program is available now.
- Go to http://benefits.sd.gov
- Choose Latitude Wellness Portal
- Enter your username and password as shown on the screen
- Choose either Health Screening, Health Assessment, or Latitude Wellness Program
To view the Latitude Wellness Program announcement brochure, click here.
To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and each earn 75 Latitude Wellness Program Points.
- Attend the LEAP webinar on Information Overload, Tuesday July 21 at 11 am or 1 pm (CST). Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. To view the flyer and tip sheet, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.