Latitude Wellness Programs
We give you the Latitude to manage your health with the new Latitude Wellness Programs. There are three types of Latitude Wellness Programs you can choose from, including participatory (individual) programs, worksite wellness challenges, and HMP enrollment programs that target certain health conditions.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screening by December 31, 2014.
Health Screenings are no longer available.
Step 2: Complete Your Online Health Assessment between January 5, 2015 and March 31, 2015.
The online Health Assessement is only available during the designated time frame.
Step 3: Earn 75 Latitude Wellness Program Points by March 31, 2015.
The Latitude Wellness Program is available now.
- Go to http://benefits.sd.gov
- Choose Latitude Wellness Portal
- Enter your username and password as shown on the screen
- Choose either Health Screening, Health Assessment, or Latitude Wellness Program
To view the Latitude Wellness Program announcement brochure, click here.
To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and each earn 75 Latitude Wellness Program Points.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.
- Webinar: Practical Strategies to Stay Safe on March 17 at 11 AM and 1PM CST sponsored by LEAP. To learn more, click here.This webinar is worth 25 Latitude Wellness Program points.