Latitude Wellness Programs
What you need to know:
- Earning 100 Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and/or one of the qualifications for the one-time credit to employees.
- The Latitude Wellness Program is available between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016.
- There are three types of Latitude Wellness Programs including participatory (individual) programs, worksite wellness challenges, and HMP enrollment programs that target certain health conditions.
- Employees and covered spouses (if applicable) need to complete all three qualifications (during the designated timeframes) for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to employees.
- Click the icon below to access the Latitude Wellness Portal.
- Enter your username and password as shown on the screen
- Choose either Health Screening, online Health Assessment, or Latitude Wellness Program
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these qualifications during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.
Note: Eligibility qualifications for the one-time credit:
- Must be an active employee covered by the health plan on July 1, 2015.
- Employee and covered spouse complete all three wellness qualifications (Health Screening, online Health Assessment and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program) by March 31, 2016.
- Must be an active employee covered by the health when the one-time credit is received.
- Annual Enrollment is May 2-16. Click here for more information.
- The Decision Guide contains FY17 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- To learn more about the one-time credit, click here.