Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
Important Info for FY19 (Begins 7/1/18)
- FY19 Short Term Disability Rates
- Learn more about the services provided by MetLife to the State of South Dakota for FY19.
- The Short-Term Disability Income Protection Plan is provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- This plan provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability.
- There is a maximum benefit of 60% of your monthly salary up to $866 per week.
- You can visit the medical provider of your choice.
- Coverage is for employees only and benefits begin after 30-calendar days of total disability.
- Short-Term Disability benefits are paid according to the coverage schedule. To view the coverage schedule, visit www.southdakotaflexbenefits.com
- Questions? Call Risty Benefits, Inc at 866.237.9411.