Note: FY19 Plan Info is now available for Annual Enrollment.
FY19 Vision Plan Information
- Vision Plan Rates and Overview
- South Dakota Insight Network Provider Locations
- EyeMed for South Dakota*
*How to find your nearest in-network provider:
- Click on the “Locate a Provider” tab
- Enter zip code and hit “Get Results."
Note: Walmart is now in-network for EyeMed and will appear in all search results.
**To file an Out-of-network Claim with EyeMed:
- First read the instructions.
- Complete the Out-of-network Claim Form.
- You have the option to either print and mail in the form, or complete it online.
Not a member yet? Eyemed can still benefit you!
$5 off routine exam at in-network provider
$10 off contact lens exam
35% off retail price of new frames
15% off retail price of conventional contact lenses
15% off retail price or 5% off the promotional price of LASIK from U.S. Laser Network.
Download these details and more by clicking here.
FY18 Vision Plan Information:
- You can see the vision provider of your choice regardless of whether or not they belong to the MetLife network.
- Different levels of coverage are available for In-Network and Out-of-Network vision providers.
- You can find an In-Network provider by visiting https://www.metlife.com/insurance/vision-insurance/
- Click Find an Eye Doctor
- Enter your zip code and select Show Results Within 100 miles
- Click search
- Services covered under the Vision Plan are based on date of service, not plan year.
- Vision claims need to be filed within six months of services rendered.