Active EmployeeWelcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to better understand the benefits offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
- New eligibile Preventive Care services available to members on all three health plans.
- To learn more, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/preventivecare.aspx.
- FY15 Decision Guide
- Learn more about FY15 plan changes by reviewing the FY15 Decision Guide.
- Tier 1
- The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program continues to look for ways to save both members and the plan money. Tier 1 is based on the service, facility and provider.
- Be sure to carefully read the information on the specific services which are included under Tier 1. Only the specific services listed on the Tier 1 Coverage Chart are subject to Tier 1. To view the chart, click here.
- To receive the highest level of benefit, you must have a Tier 1 service performed at an approved Tier 1 facility by an approved Tier 1 provider.
- To view the complete list of Tier 1 services, facilities and providers; visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls
- Sick today...be seen today. The state has partnered with Sanford to provide select services for a reduced cost at the state sponsored Primary Care Clinics as part of a new pilot program.
- Covered members can receive select services at the new Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls for a $10 per visit charge.
- Select services are listed at http://benefits.sd.gov/pcc.aspx
- Latitude Wellness Portal
- If you participate in one of the Condition Management Programs or would like to access the Latitude Wellness Program Fitthumb website, click here.
- Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
- To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Join First Lady Linda Daugaard in the Get Movin' Take the 125 Miles for Health Challenge. To view the schedule of walks hosted by the First Lady, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.