Welcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to make the best choices for you and your family. Choosing the right benefit plan is an important and uniquely personal decision.
- Tier 1
- The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program continues to look for ways to save both members and the plan money. Tier 1 is based on the service, facility and provider.
- To receive the highest level of benefit, you must have a Tier 1 service performed at an approved Tier 1 facility by an approved Tier 1 provider.
- To view the complete list of Tier 1 services, facilities and providers, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- Tier 1 is available on all new eligible services effective April 14, 2014.
- New: Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls
- Sick today...be seen today. The state has partnered with Sanford to provide select services for a reduced cost at the state sponsored Primary Care Clinics as part of a new pilot program.
- Covered members can receive select services at the new Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls for a $10 per visit charge.
- Select services are listed at http://benefits.sd.gov/pcc.aspx.
- New: Fully insured ING Life Insurance Plan
- The state partnered with ING to provide members a new fully insured Life Insurance Plan. The new ING Life Insurance Plan replaces your current State Life Insurance Plan.
- Members who currently have life insurance do not need to do anything--your benefits and rates will remain the same. In some cases, your rates may be less than you are paying now.
- To learn more, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/lifeinsurance.aspx
- Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
- To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.