Active EmployeeWelcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to better understand the benefits offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
- FY16 Health and Flexible Benefits
- Tier 1
Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID cards.
- The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program continues to look for ways to save both members and the plan money. Tier 1 is based on the service, facility and provider.
- Be sure to carefully read the information on the specific services which are included under Tier 1. Only the specific services listed on the Tier 1 Coverage Chart are subject to Tier 1. To view the chart, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- To receive the highest level of benefit, you must have a Tier 1 service performed at an approved Tier 1 facility by an approved Tier 1 provider.
- To view the complete list of Tier 1 services, facilities and providers; visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- New eligible Preventive Care services available to members on all three health plans.
- To learn more, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/preventivecare.aspx.
- Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls
- Sick today...be seen today. The state has partnered with Sanford to provide select services for a reduced cost at the state sponsored Primary Care Clinics as part of a new pilot program.
- Covered members can receive select services at the new Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls for a $10 per visit charge.
- Select services are listed at http://benefits.sd.gov/pcc.aspx
- Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
- To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.