Active EmployeeWelcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to better understand the benefits offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
- FY15 Flu Vaccination Schedule
- To view the schedule, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/fluvaccination.aspx.
- Qualifying for the Lowest Deductible Health Plan
- To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and each earn 75 Latitude Wellness Program Points. To learn more, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/latitude.aspx.
- Tier 1
- The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program continues to look for ways to save both members and the plan money. Tier 1 is based on the service, facility and provider.
- Be sure to carefully read the information on the specific services which are included under Tier 1. Only the specific services listed on the Tier 1 Coverage Chart are subject to Tier 1. To view the chart, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- To receive the highest level of benefit, you must have a Tier 1 service performed at an approved Tier 1 facility by an approved Tier 1 provider.
- To view the complete list of Tier 1 services, facilities and providers; visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- New eligible Preventive Care services available to members on all three health plans.
- To learn more, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/preventivecare.aspx.
- FY15 Decision Guide
- Learn more about FY15 plan changes by reviewing the FY15 Decision Guide.
- Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls
- Sick today...be seen today. The state has partnered with Sanford to provide select services for a reduced cost at the state sponsored Primary Care Clinics as part of a new pilot program.
- Covered members can receive select services at the new Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls for a $10 per visit charge.
- Select services are listed at http://benefits.sd.gov/pcc.aspx
- Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
- To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- The deadline to complete your Health Screening is December 31, 2014. If you have not completed your Health Screening, please visit the Latitude Wellness portal, choose Health Screening, and then choose Request a Clinic Health Screening.
- The FY15 Flu Vaccination Schedule is available. To view the schedule, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.