Active EmployeeWelcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to better understand the benefits offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
- State Employee Blood Drive on Tuesday, September 16 at the Capitol Lake Visitor's Center
- To schedule an appointment, visit www.bloodhero.com, click on South Dakota, choose Donate Blood from the right navigation, and enter code sdstateemp.
- You can also call United Blood Services at 605.342.8585 to schedule your appointment.
- Employees who want to donate blood during the work day may do so on work time without having to work adjust, use annual leave, or leave without pay as long as their work schedule allows and prior approval is obtained from their supervisor. If you have any questions, please contact your Human Resource Manager.
- New eligibile Preventive Care services available to members on all three health plans.
- To learn more, visit http://benefits.sd.gov/preventivecare.aspx.
- FY15 Decision Guide
- Learn more about FY15 plan changes by reviewing the FY15 Decision Guide.
- Tier 1
- The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program continues to look for ways to save both members and the plan money. Tier 1 is based on the service, facility and provider.
- Be sure to carefully read the information on the specific services which are included under Tier 1. Only the specific services listed on the Tier 1 Coverage Chart are subject to Tier 1. To view the chart, click here.
- To receive the highest level of benefit, you must have a Tier 1 service performed at an approved Tier 1 facility by an approved Tier 1 provider.
- To view the complete list of Tier 1 services, facilities and providers; visit http://benefits.sd.gov/tier1.aspx.
- Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls
- Sick today...be seen today. The state has partnered with Sanford to provide select services for a reduced cost at the state sponsored Primary Care Clinics as part of a new pilot program.
- Covered members can receive select services at the new Primary Care Clinics in Sioux Falls for a $10 per visit charge.
- Select services are listed at http://benefits.sd.gov/pcc.aspx
- Latitude Wellness Portal
- If you participate in one of the Condition Management Programs or would like to access the Latitude Wellness Program Fitthumb website, click here.
- Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
- To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Annual State Employee Blood Drive on Tuesday, September 16 at the Capitol Lake Visitors Center from 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. To schedule your appointment, visit www.bloodhero.com, click on South Dakota, choose Donate Blood from the right navigation, and enter code sdstateemp. You can also call United Blood Services at 605.342.8585 to schedule your appointment.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.