Online Health Assessment
What You Need to Know:
- A health assessment is the best way to understand your current health and what risks you might face in the future. It only takes 15 minutes to answer questions about your health, daily habits, and review your personalized report, including actions you can take to be healthier.
- Completing your online Health Assessment between July 12, 2016 and March 31, 2017, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY18 and/or earn additional employer funding for your FY18 health savings account.
- Employees and covered spouses (if applicable) need to complete all three qualifications (during the designated timeframes) for the lowest deductible health plan in FY18.
By completing the online Health Assessment, a Health Screening, and earning 100 Wellness Points by March 31, 2017:
- You will qualify to enroll in the lowest deductible plan in FY18.
- You can earn money for your health savings account (HSA) if you choose the $1,800 deductible plan in FY18.
- If you have single coverage, you can earn an additional $250 for your HSA (total of $500) by completing the three wellness qualifications.
- If you decide to not complete the three wellness qualifications, the State will give you $250 just for choosing the $1800 plan.
- If you have family coverage, you can earn an additional $500 for your HSA (total of $1,000) by completing the three wellness qualifications.
- If you decide to not complete the three wellness qualifications, the State will give you $500 just for choosing the $1800 plan.
To complete your Online Health Assessment, click the icon below, log in, and choose My Health Assessment.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these requirements during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.