Complete Your Online Health Assessment by March 31, 2015.
The best way to understand your current health and what risks you might face in the future is to take 15 minutes and complete the online Health Assessment.
- Answer questions about your health and daily habits.
- Review your personalized report with actions you can take to get healthier.
Complete Your Online Health Assessment
- Go to latitude.hmpsd.com.
- Enter your DAKOTACARE ID # (9 digits) + the two digit number before your name (written as 01, 02, etc.) in the user name box
- Enter your birth date (YYYYMMDD) in the password box.
- Choose Complete a Health Assessment.
- Follow the steps to complete your online Health Assessment.
Important Reminder: To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added after July 1, 2014 do not need to complete these qualifications during FY15 (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015).
- Attend the LEAP webinar on Information Overload, Tuesday July 21 at 11 am or 1 pm (CST). Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. To view the flyer and tip sheet, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.