Health Plan OptionsFY17
- $750 Deductible
- $1,250 Deductible Plan
- $1,800 Deductible with Health Savings Account
Note for FY17:
- FY17 Benefits Presentation
- The South Dakota State Employees Benefits Program will offer two health plans for FY17; the $750 Deductible Health Plan and the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan (Health Savings Account compatible).
- If you and your covered spouse are currently enrolled in the $1,250 Deductible Health Plan and wish to enroll in the lowest deductible health plan in FY17, you both need to complete the three wellness qualifications during FY16 (current health plan year).
- If you and/or your covered spouse (if applicable) do not complete all three wellness qualifications, you will automatically be placed in the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan in FY17.
Important Information for FY16:
- FY16 Health Plan Comparison Chart
- FY16 Decision Guide
- FY16 Prescription Coverage
- Tier 1
- Primary Care Clinics
- Preventive Care
- Contribution Rates
Note: For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID cards.
- Click here to learn more about the One-Time Credit.
- Watch your mail in June for important information to set up HSA accounts at Discovery Benefits, how to access your FSA, HRA, and Dependent Care accounts in the new fiscal year.