Health Plan OptionsFY17
- $750 Deductible
- $1,250 Deductible Plan
- $1,800 Deductible with Health Savings Account
Note for FY17:
- FY17 Benefits Presentation
- The South Dakota State Employees Benefits Program will offer two health plans for FY17; the $750 Deductible Health Plan and the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan (Health Savings Account compatible).
- If you and your covered spouse are currently enrolled in the $1,250 Deductible Health Plan and wish to enroll in the lowest deductible health plan in FY17, you both need to complete the three wellness qualifications during FY16 (current health plan year).
- If you and/or your covered spouse (if applicable) do not complete all three wellness qualifications, you will automatically be placed in the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan in FY17.
- Click here to learn more about the One-Time Credit.
- Watch your mail in June for important information to set up HSA accounts at Discovery Benefits, how to access your FSA, HRA, and Dependent Care accounts in the new fiscal year.