Health Plan Options for FY16
- $750 Deductible
- $1,250 Deductible Plan
- $1,800 Deductible with Health Savings Account
Note for FY17:
- The South Dakota State Employees Benefits Program will offer two health plans for FY17; the $750 Deductible Health Plan and the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan (Health Savings Account compatible).
- If you and your covered spouse are currently enrolled in the $1,250 Deductible Health Plan and wish to enroll in the lowest deductible health plan in FY17, you both need to complete the three wellness qualifications during FY16 (current health plan year).
- If you and/or your covered spouse (if applicable) do not complete all three wellness qualifications, you will automatically be placed in the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan in FY17.
Important Information for FY16:
- FY16 Health Plan Comparison Chart
- FY16 Decision Guide
- Tier 1
- Primary Care Clinics
- Preventive Care
- Contribution Rates
Note: For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID cards.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- LEAP Webinar: Know the 10 Signs on Tuesday October 20th, 2015 at 11 am and 1 pm CT. To learn more, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.