Health Plan Options for FY15
- $750 Deductible
- $1,250 Deductible Plan
- $1,800 Deductible with Health Savings Account
- FY15 Health Plan Comparison Chart
- FY15 Decision Guide
- Tier 1
- Primary Care Clinics
- Preventive Care
- Contribution Rates
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Annual State Employee Blood Drive on Tuesday, September 16 at the Capitol Lake Visitors Center from 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. To schedule your appointment, visit www.bloodhero.com, click on South Dakota, choose Donate Blood from the right navigation, and enter code sdstateemp. You can also call United Blood Services at 605.342.8585 to schedule your appointment.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.