FY16 Health Screenings
You and your covered spouse are eligible for a free Health Screening offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
What You Need to Know:
- Completing a FREE Health Screening between July 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
- All employees and spouses covered by the health plan qualify for a free Health Screening.
- Health Screenings can help you better understand your health and identify potential risk factors.
How to register for a Health Screening:
- Go to latitude.hmpsd.com
- Enter your DAKOTACARE ID # (9 digits) + the two digit number before your name (written as 01, 02, etc.) in the user name box.
- Enter your birth date (YYYYMMDD) in the password box.
- Choose Schedule a Health Screening
- Choose your location, appointment date, and time.
- Your free Health Screening will include measuring cholesterol (Total, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, TC/HDL Ratio), blood pressure, and body mass index.
Completing a FREE Health Screening between July 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014 meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
Important Reminder: To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program. More information will be released in early July 2014.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added after July 1, 2014 do not need to complete these requirements during FY15 (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Annual State Employee Blood Drive on Tuesday, September 16 at the Capitol Lake Visitors Center from 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. To schedule your appointment, visit www.bloodhero.com, click on South Dakota, choose Donate Blood from the right navigation, and enter code sdstateemp. You can also call United Blood Services at 605.342.8585 to schedule your appointment.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.