To be eligible for the lowest deductible plan in FY15, employees and covered spouses must complete a Health Screening, Latitude Program, and Health Assessment during FY14.
What You Need to Know:
To be eligible for the lowest deductible plan in FY15, employees and covered spouses must complete a FREE Health Screening.
There are no remaining onsite Health Screenings. If you are interested in completing a Health Screening, your only remaining option is a clinic Health Screening. Clinic Health Screening must be completed by January 31, 2014.
How to request a clinic Health Screening:
- Go to latitude.hmpsd.com
- Enter your DAKOTACARE ID # (9 digits) + the two digit number before your name (written as 01, 02, etc.) in the username box.
- Enter your birth date (YYYYMMDD) in the password box.
- Choose click here to schedule a Health Screening
- Choose request a clinic screening in red on the top of the page
- Complete the online form and preauthorization request
HMP will contact you following your request with detailed instructions and a personalized form for you to take to your appointment.
Members who do not complete a Health Screening by January 31, 2014 will only be eligible for the two higher deductible plans during Annual Enrollment.
Your free Health Screening will include measuring cholesterol (Total, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, TC/HDL Ratio), blood pressure, HbA1C and body mass index.