What You Need to Know:
- Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and/or one of the qualifications for the one-time credit to employees.
- Employees and covered spouses (if applicable) need to complete all three qualifications (during the designated timeframes) for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to employees.
- FY17 Benefits Presentation
To schedule your Health Screening, click the icon below.
- To request a clinic Health Screening, choose the Unable to attend a listed event? Request a clinic Health Screening link after logging into the Latitude Wellness Portal and selecting Schedule a Health Screening.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these requirements during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.
Note: Qualifications for the one-time credit:
- Must be an active employee covered by the health plan on July 1, 2015.
- Employee and covered spouse complete all three wellness qualifications (Health Screening, online Health Assessment and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program) by March 31, 2016.
- Must be an active employee covered by the health when the one-time credit is received.
- Watch your mail in July for important information to set up HSA accounts at Discovery Benefits, how to access your FSA, HRA, and Dependent Care accounts in the new fiscal year.