What You Need to Know:
- Completing a Health Screening between July 12, 2016 and March 31, 2017, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY18 and/or earn additional employer funding for your FY18 health savings account.
- Your 15-20 minute screening appointment will include measurements for:
- Height, weight and waist
- Blood pressure
- Cholesterol (including HDL)
- You will qualify to enroll in the lowest deductible plan in FY18.
- You can earn money for your health savings account (HSA) if you choose the $1,800 deductible plan in FY18.
- If you have single coverage, you can earn an additional $250 for your HSA (total of $500) by completing the three wellness qualifications.
- If you decide to not complete the three wellness qualifications, the State will give you $250 just for choosing the $1800 plan.
- If you have family coverage, you can earn an additional $500 for your HSA (total of $1,000) by completing the three wellness qualifications.
- If you decide to not complete the three wellness qualifications, the State will give you $500 just for choosing the $1800 plan.
To schedule your Health Screening, click the icon below.
If a Health Screening is not available at your location, print the Health Care Provider Form to complete with your doctor as part of your physical exam. Download the Health Care Provider Form from the Screening page which can be accessed from the Programs tab on benefit.staywell.com. Once complete, fax or mail the form back to StayWell.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2016 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these requirements during FY17 (July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY18.
- July Health Screening Locations
- Rapid City
- All dates & locations
- Schedule your health screening here