The deadline to complete your Health Screening was December 31, 2014. You may no longer complete an onsite Health Screening or request a clinic Health Screening.
What You Need to Know:
- Completing a FREE Health Screening between July 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
Important Reminder: To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program. More information will be released in early July 2014.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added after July 1, 2014 do not need to complete these requirements during FY15 (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
- Annual Enrollment is May 1-14, 2015. To learn more about your FY16 Health and Flexible Benefits, click here .
- Estate Planning-Five Essential Documents offered by LEAP on May 19, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (CDT). To learn more, click here.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.