- To view the Health Screening schedule, visit www.hmpscreen.com.
Take control of your health by attending a free Health Screening offered by the State.
Health Plan Members who may take advantage of a free Health Screening include:
- State employees,
- Spouses of State employees
- Cholesterol (Total, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, TC/HDL Ratio)
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
Option 1: State Sponsored Health Screening at Various Locations Statewide
The Health Screenings began last fall and will continue until early April. We encourage members to attend an HMP Health Screening because of the reduced cost to the Health Plan and ultimately you as members.
To Register for a Health Screening:
- Go to www.hmpscreen.com
- Log in using your DAKOTACARE ID # (indicate S behind the DAKOTACARE ID # if you are a covered spouse)
- Enter your password Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD)
- Choose your location, appointment date, and time
- If you do not see a location on the schedule, all of the Health Screenings for that location are full.
Option 2: Health Screening Office Visit
For members who are unable to attend one of the scheduled HMP Health Screenings, the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan will allow Health Screenings at clinic locations between February 1, 2013 and March 15, 2013.
- The Health Screening services and physical exam may be provided by a physician, midlevel practitioner, or qualified nurse.
- The covered Health Screening consists of defined tests, services, and CPT codes as shown on the Health Screening form only.
- The CPT codes on the form are covered by your health plan as a Health Screening, at no cost to you.
- Any additional services will be processed at the normal plan benefit (deductible and coinsurance, if applicable) and are the responsibility of the member.
- Results from a previous office visit cannot be submitted as an FY14 Health Screening.
Important Reminder: To be eligible for the Latitude Health Plan in FY 2014, employees and covered spouses must complete a Health Screening AND Health Assessment.