Contacts and Resources
- Provider Directory -Locate a DAKOTACARE Provider in your area.
- DAKOTACAREFlexOnline.com - Access your Medical Expense, Dependent Care, and Health Rewards and Wellness Account information online.
- DAKOTACARE Access - Access your personal DAKOTACARE-related health information online.
- Workers' Compensation - The South Dakota State Employee Workers' Compensation Program is administered by the Bureau of Personnel. Workers' Compensation is an insurance program that pays medical and disability benefits for work-related injuries and diseases.
- Completing an Online Health Assessment and earning Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016 meets two of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to eligible employees.
- LEAP February On-Demand Webinar: Keeping Your Love Alive available on February 16,2016. To learn more,click here.
- State Employee Discount Available for Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon. To learn more, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.