Contacts and Resources
- Provider Directory -Locate a DAKOTACARE Provider in your area.
- DAKOTACAREFlexOnline.com - Access your Medical Expense, Dependent Care, and Health Rewards and Wellness Account information online.
- DAKOTACARE Access - Access your personal DAKOTACARE-related health information online.
- Workers' Compensation - The South Dakota State Employee Workers' Compensation Program is administered by the Bureau of Personnel. Workers' Compensation is an insurance program that pays medical and disability benefits for work-related injuries and diseases.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.