Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance
Administrator and underwritten by:
- UNUM Life Insurance Company of America
2211 Congress Street
Local representative of Unum:
- Risty Benefits, Inc
PO Box 90335
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Important Long Term Care Information:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- LTC Pre-kit (Understanding LTC Coverage)
- LTC Rates
- Employee Enrollment Form
- Family Enrollment Form
- Evidence of Insurability
- Partnership Plan Information
For more information on LTC, click here.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and one-time credit in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.