FY16 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- The Short-Term Disability Income Protection Plan is provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- This plan provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability.
- There is an increased maximum benefit of $866.00 per week (60% of your monthly salary).
- You can visit the medical provider of your choice.
- Coverage is for employees only.
- Short -Term Disability benefits are paid according to the coverage schedule. To view the coverage schedule, visit www.southdakotaflexbenefits.com.
- Questions? Call Risty Benefits, Inc at 866.237.9411.
FY15 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the following flexible benefits plan:
- Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- Provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability (employee only coverage).
- Attend the LEAP webinar on Information Overload, Tuesday July 21 at 11 am or 1 pm (CST). Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. To view the flyer and tip sheet, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.