FY16 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- The Short-Term Disability Income Protection Plan is provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- This plan provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability.
- There is an increased maximum benefit of $866.00 per week (60% of your monthly salary).
- You can visit the medical provider of your choice.
- Coverage is for employees only.
- Short -Term Disability benefits are paid according to the coverage schedule. To view the coverage schedule, visit www.southdakotaflexbenefits.com.
- Questions? Call Risty Benefits, Inc at 866.237.9411.
FY15 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the following flexible benefits plan:
- Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- Provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability (employee only coverage).
- Completing an Online Health Assessment and earning Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016 meets two of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to eligible employees.
- LEAP February On-Demand Webinar: Keeping Your Love Alive available on February 16,2016. To learn more,click here.
- State Employee Discount Available for Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon. To learn more, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.