FY16 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- The Short-Term Disability Income Protection Plan is provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- This plan provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability.
- There is an increased maximum benefit of $866.00 per week (60% of your monthly salary).
- You can visit the medical provider of your choice.
- Coverage is for employees only.
- Short -Term Disability benefits are paid according to the coverage schedule. To view the coverage schedule, visit www.southdakotaflexbenefits.com.
- Questions? Call Risty Benefits, Inc at 866.237.9411.
FY15 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the following flexible benefits plan:
- Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- Provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability (employee only coverage).
- Estate Planning-Five Essential Documents offered by LEAP on May 19, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (CDT) and May 21, 2015 at 2:00 (CDT). To learn more, click here.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.