Family Fitness Tips-Being physically active provides long-term health benefits for the whole family. Additionally, providing opportunities for children to be active early on puts them on a path to better physical and mental health. Tips provided by Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP).
Worksite Wellness Healthy Eating Guide -The physical and social environment of the workplace influences health-related behaviors. Work is where many people spend most of their time; therefore, food available at a person's workplace frequently determines what they eat throughout the day. To view the Worksite Wellness Healthy Eating Guide, click here.
Healthysd.gov-Use this site to become more physically active and eat healthier foods. Visit often for more credible health information and inspiration to Live Better. Grow Stronger.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- LEAP Webinar: Know the 10 Signs on Tuesday October 20th, 2015 at 11 am and 1 pm CT. To learn more, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.