The South Dakota State Employee Workers' Compensation Program is administered by the Bureau of Human Resources. Workers' Compensation is an insurance program that pays medical and disability benefits for work-related injuries and diseases. If you have questions, please call the Bureau of Human Resources Workers' Compensation Program at 605.773.3148.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- LEAP Webinar: Know the 10 Signs on Tuesday October 20th, 2015 at 11 am and 1 pm CT. To learn more, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.