Welcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to better understand the benefits offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
- Your beneFIT well-being program
The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program has partnered with StayWell to provide you and your families, tools and resources to help you look and feel your best. Learn more about how this program can help you take control of your health and be rewarded for your efforts!
- Employees must complete all three wellness qualifications by March 31, 2017, in order to qualify for the lowest deductible plan in FY18 or earn the maximum contribution for your Health Savings Account (HSA), if you choose the $1,800 deductible plan for FY18.
- Dates and sites for on-site health screenings
- Your beneFIT well-being program brochure
- Website: http://benefit.staywell.com/
- FAQ: beneFIT well-being program FAQ
- Questions? Call the StayWell HelpLine at 800-721-2749
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- To learn more about our EAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.EAPhelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.