FY16 Annual Enrollment is May 1-14, 2015.
Annual Enrollment is closed.
- FY16 Annual Enrollment Decision Guide - contains FY16 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- Take Action--Enroll in Benefits for FY16.
- Beginning May 1, you will be able to enroll in Benefits.
- To view your current benefits confirmation statement, click here.
- New Flexible Benefit vendors, plans, and rate structures.
- New Dental Plan provided by Delta Dental.
- New Vision Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Accident Insurance Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Hospital Indemnity Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and VOYA Financial.
- Short Term Disability Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and one-time credit in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.