Annual EnrollmentFY17 Annual Enrollment is May 2-16, 2016.
- FY17 Annual Enrollment Decision Guide- contains FY17 changes, plan comparisons, and contribution rates.
- To request a prescription drug cost estimate from DAKOTACARE, click here to view the form.
- Take Action--Enroll in Benefits for FY17.
- Beginning May 2, you will be able to enroll in Benefits.
- To view your current benefits confirmation statement, click here.
- What's Changing for FY17
- Eliminated the $1,250 Deductible Health Plan.
- Lowered the out-of-pocket maximum on the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan.
- Increased employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts for members on the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan.
- Added Discovery Benefits as the new Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account vendor.
- Learn more about the one-time credit.
- Current members on the $750 and $1,250 Deductible Health Plan, click here.
- Current members of the $1,800 Deductible Health Plan, click here.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Guide
- Guide to Combination FSAs
- Guide to the Benefits Debit Card
- Guide to Filing Claims
- Guide to Substantiating Debit Card Transactions
- Mobile Application Handout
- Annual Enrollment is May 2-16. Click here for more information.
- The Decision Guide contains FY17 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- To learn more about the one-time credit, click here.