FY16 Annual Enrollment is May 1-14, 2015.
Annual Enrollment is closed.
- FY16 Annual Enrollment Decision Guide - contains FY16 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- Take Action--Enroll in Benefits for FY16.
- Beginning May 1, you will be able to enroll in Benefits.
- To view your current benefits confirmation statement, click here.
- New Flexible Benefit vendors, plans, and rate structures.
- New Dental Plan provided by Delta Dental.
- New Vision Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Accident Insurance Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Hospital Indemnity Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and VOYA Financial.
- Short Term Disability Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- Estate Planning-Five Essential Documents offered by LEAP on May 19, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (CDT) and May 21, 2015 at 2:00 (CDT). To learn more, click here.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.