FY16 Annual Enrollment is May 1-14, 2015.
Annual Enrollment is closed.
- FY16 Annual Enrollment Decision Guide - contains FY16 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- Take Action--Enroll in Benefits for FY16.
- Beginning May 1, you will be able to enroll in Benefits.
- To view your current benefits confirmation statement, click here.
- New Flexible Benefit vendors, plans, and rate structures.
- New Dental Plan provided by Delta Dental.
- New Vision Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Accident Insurance Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Hospital Indemnity Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and VOYA Financial.
- Short Term Disability Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- Completing an Online Health Assessment and earning Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016 meets two of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to eligible employees.
- LEAP February On-Demand Webinar: Keeping Your Love Alive available on February 16,2016. To learn more,click here.
- State Employee Discount Available for Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon. To learn more, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.