FY16 Annual Enrollment is May 1-14, 2015.
Annual Enrollment is closed.
- FY16 Annual Enrollment Decision Guide - contains FY16 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- Take Action--Enroll in Benefits for FY16.
- Beginning May 1, you will be able to enroll in Benefits.
- To view your current benefits confirmation statement, click here.
- New Flexible Benefit vendors, plans, and rate structures.
- New Dental Plan provided by Delta Dental.
- New Vision Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Accident Insurance Plan provided by MetLife.
- New Hospital Indemnity Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and VOYA Financial.
- Short Term Disability Plan provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- Attend the LEAP webinar on Information Overload, Tuesday July 21 at 11 am or 1 pm (CST). Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. To view the flyer and tip sheet, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.